Thursday, June 22, 2006

WMD's Found in Iraq

A newly declassified document reports that the United States has found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Critics of the war have been calling President Bush and his administration liars, and charging them with lying to the American people and the world in an effort to go to war.

Despite the administration having been vindicated, I have absolute confidence that liberals and the media (am I being redundant?) will downplay this report, and may even attempt to discredit it.

2 comments:

Psyclist said...

After reading this, and knowing how I write at my job to release liability, this letter really doesn't say anything. It is smoke and mirrors, my friend.

Nothing presented in the key points read as facts. These read as probabilities.

I wish I wasn't as skeptical, but this doesn't fill the homerun scenarior for me. I really hoped this release had more teeth.

Anonymous said...

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."

Saddam sucks and is a liar, yes, but this report says the WMD's found weren't the ones we thought they had. It basically say this finding doesn't justify our attacking Iraq - yet.