Monday, November 27, 2006

Baby News!

There is exciting news in the Caneday household! Naomi and I are expecting our first child. We had an ultrasound performed last Wednesday and learned that we are going to have a girl! She is due on April 14th. She is doing well--currently weighing 14 oz. and is approximately 10 inches long.

For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there were none of them.

Psalm 139:13-16

3 comments:

Psyclist said...

Congratulations John! Pretty exciting isn't it?! Not sure if you noticed, but Kat and I are having a boy due end of February.

Please extend my congratulations to Naomi.

John said...

Scott,

Thanks! It is very exciting. We have enjoyed seeing our niece grow and can hardly wait to see and hold our own daughter.

I did see that you are expecting a boy. I enjoyed seeing his ultrasound pictures. I could make them out better once I saw our baby move in her ultrasound.

Anonymous said...

Hey John (& Naomi)! Congratulations! I'm a little outta date but just heard news in the family Christmas letter and wanted to find you and pop out a note of congrats! And the family grows :) Some exciting months to come! Lots of notes, pictures and memories! Please relay my well wishes to Naomi as well. Joylyn Trickel