Tuesday, February 06, 2007

How Well Do You Know Your Bible?

I was asked this question by another blog I visited, and I was curious about this myself. I have always believed I have a better grasp of theology than the Bible. That is rather backward and somewhat paradoxical, I know.

Having only scored 40%, it is easy for me to say that the test is rather difficult, though I challenge you to tell me who killed Eglon without looking it up. I for one challenge my Dad to see how well he can do!

You rank 40% on the biblical comprehension scale.

You obviously have a respectable level of biblical knowledge. However, you fall just a little short of the standard of this advanced biblical comprehension test. Perhaps a more focused Bible-reading plan would improve your biblical knowledge.

How Well Do You Know Your Bible?
Quizzes for MySpace

5 comments:

A. B. Caneday said...

Ehud killed Eglon.

I'll try the test.

A. B. Caneday said...

I took the quiz. It was difficult. It really strains one's memory of Bible trivia. I did not do as well as I thought that I had. I achieved only 80%. OT trivia got me.

John said...

You did pretty well. It was a tough quiz.

Karsten said...

80% is impressive, or perhaps I'm too easily impressed, as I scored a very unimpressive 25%.

John said...

I just took it again and improved to 50%. At least I'm moving in the right direction.