Thursday, January 21, 2010

On Second Thought

I briefly had a post concerning the Supreme Court's decision regarding campaign financing by corporations on my blog. I have since reconsidered it and removed it. Those of you who subscribe via RSS probably saw the post. My initial reaction was against corporate power and interest, which I still oppose. But we must recognize the right to free speech, even when we disagree with the voices and messages it allows.

I do believe corporations have far too much influence upon America and our government, but infringing upon the free speech of corporations means transgressing the laws that we are all meant to respect and uphold.

Rather than limit corporate freedom of speech, we ought to limit government's ability to fulfill the interests of corporations and bestow blessings upon the few at the expense of the many.

-------------------------------------------
Buy and store gold abroad at BullionVault.

Get free shipping on your gold and silver purchase at Lear Capital.

Buy and Store Gold at Goldmoney.

No comments: