Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Canon Wired

Regular readers know my affinity and respect for Doug Wilson.  I believe I've linked to some of his "Ask Doug" segments in the past, but I encourage all my readers to subscribe to the Canon Wired RSS feed.  The "Ask Doug" segments are always worth the time to watch them.  The most recent segment is on Family Worship, embedded below.

For those of you unfamiliar with RSS, it is a way to receive notification of new content at a given website.  I have been using Google Reader for years now, to manage the blogs that I read.  Whenever new content is posted at the blog, Google Reader will display the content.  Some sites require clicking on the link, others, like this blog will give all the content in the post. 






-------------------------------------------
Buy and store gold abroad at BullionVault.

Get free shipping on your gold and silver purchase at Lear Capital.

Buy and Store Gold at Goldmoney.

No comments: