Monday, April 05, 2010

Baseball!

Today is opening day, as any baseball fan knows.  I am fortunate enough to be able to have tickets for the second home game this season and look forward to going with my brother.  I'm looking forward to my first outdoor baseball experience since my honeymoon, when Naomi and I were able to watch the Red Sox host the Reds in June 2005.

This next outdoor game will also feature the Red Sox, but this time, of course, in the newly opened Target Field.  The Star Tribune has some great material about the new field, which I am confident any Twins fan will enjoy. 

Interactive Guide

Video Tour

-------------------------------------------
Buy and store gold abroad at BullionVault.

Get free shipping on your gold and silver purchase at Lear Capital.

Buy and Store Gold at Goldmoney.

No comments: